Incoming Mail-Lovely & Bright!

Etsy Update:
It's been fun so far, I've had sales (that's always a great thing) and learned more in the last 30 days about more things than I can count on two hands!

The Downside:
While I've been learning, learning and learning (mostly about photography, did you know that paper isn't that easy to photograph) I've fallen behind, behind and more behind on sending letters I owe.  Oh, I want to sit down and write...I think of each and every one of you and what I want to tell you about.  The things I want to include in my letters and the stationery I want to use but by the time I finish with etsy (please tell me I will eventually get better and not take so long to learn things) and all that goes with that, I'm wiped out.  Literally.wiped.out.

I miss all of you something terrible, I miss your handwriting, what's going on in your lives, your envelopes, your paper, sharing with you, making envelopes for you, picking out stamps.  I miss my balance.  Please don't give up on me, I'm trying, really.  Hugs to you!

~Postcards~
Future King-Queen of Netherlands
The future King & Queen of The Netherlands, aren't they pretty!


Kiss!
Cute Kiss!

It's A Bird Day!
It's a Bird Day!

Ferris Wheel
Beautiful Ferris Wheel!

Netherlands Postage Stamps
Netherlands Postage Stamps
3 Responses
  1. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    I'm glad to hear that you've sold some items on your Etsy. That's always a good sign. Personal growth is a good thing and I look forward to hearing all about it when you get the time. :)


  2. Amit Says:

    I completely understand your situation and am waiting for your reply patiently. I hope you get some time soon enough to write back to all of your pals(including me). I'm sure you will be able to restore the balance and manage everything perfectly.


  3. Don't worry, I won't give up on you that easily (like I e-mailed you too). :) Take your time, writing is a hobby and not an obligation! I love the mail you got, the ferris wheel too! But the birds are also great! :)